Wow, I just realized how long it’s been since I’ve posted a blog update – have to get better at that 😉
It’s been a really busy last few months – let’s see, where do I start….?
The summer flew by – we had many adventures and after a lot of discussion, we decided to start out own YouTube Channel. This would allow us to document our adventures, but also easily share it with family and friends. I have to admit, I’m not exactly comfortable filming myself and talking on video – which you can probably tell 😉 but I hope to get more acclimated as time goes on – I’m open to any suggestions.
If you want to check out our videos, our channel is located here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRVsKxlcyLz9KzNRub9bU_A
You can subscribe (thank you!) and get notifications when we upload new videos.
In an effort to “catch up”, here’s some things we’ve done this summer:
- Started our YouTube Channel (Wow, this was a lot of work) and started making videos
- Made our intro video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0DTrvL2USs
- Visited The Eastern State Penitentiary : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMaAo2mKYrI
- Made a video of our hike to Sunfish Pond: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7NbhWpY_GY&t=205s
- Did a lot of biking and made a video of my e-bike: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42Z9VV8eFus&t=1s
- Took a glider ride for our anniversary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpGir7ntkB0
- Did a day hike on the Appalachian Trail: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W83o_DMqtfc&t=17s
- Went on a family vacation to Bald Eagle State Park: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RxWydO6vVo
We have another adventure planned for this coming weekend – hopefully the weather holds out! Stay tuned!